Cass Winery Fall Pick Up Party (wine club event)
Orange County | Anaheim, CA
Sunday, November 14th
Wine club members receive 2 complimentary tickets, Additional tickets $50 each
This event has limited tickets. 21+ only
Wine club members must be logged in to their online Cass Winery account to reserve their 2 free tickets and to purchase guest tickets.
Fall is upon us, which means it's time for your Fall wine club shipments! The CASS Crew is coming to Orange County to celebrate a new season and new amazing wines with fellow SoCal members as we enjoy food, wine & some good ol' CASS-fasioned giveaways!
Date: Sunday, November 14th
Pick Up Party Hours: 11:00AM-12:30PM or 1:00PM-2:30PM (To allow for social distancing, we will have two waves of this event. Please be respectful of the time you select)
Address: Flightdeck Flight Simulation Center - 400 West Disney Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
Parking: Parking is free for the first hour, $3/hour thereafter and is located in the STC GardenWalk Parking Structure on W Katella Ave
Please RSVP no later than Thursday, September 23rd. If you RSVP after this date and you are a ship-to member, your wine club shipment will be shipped to you & not available to pick-up at the party.
If you need assistance logging into your account or have a question about your wine club shipment, please contact the wine club manager Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-239-1730 x 108.
For event questions, please contact the event manager Miranda at email@example.com or 805-239-1730 x 111.
How to Reserve Tickets:
- Log in to your Cass Account (important!)
- Identify which arrival time you would like (11:00AM or 1:00PM)
- Update the Corresponding quantity box to the correct number of tickets you need
- Click ADD TO CART (If you click multiple times, you will add your tickets multiple times!)
- Locate your shopping cart in the top right corner of your screen & click VIEW CART
- Check that the correct number of tickets are in your cart & click PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
- Review personal information & click CONTINUE & REVIEW
- Review & click PLACE MY ORDERNOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation email, your tickets have not be reserved.
WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/alcohol