Fall Wine Release Party - Virginia
Cass Winery Fall Wine Release Party (wine club event)
Sunday, October 10th, 1:00pm–4:00pm
This event has limited tickets. 21+ only
Wine club members must be logged in to their online Cass Winery account to reserve their tickets. If you need help RSVPing, please call (805) 239-1730 X111 or email email@example.com.
Ted wants to host a celebration for our extended Cass Family in the Washington DC & Virginia Areas at Bazins on Church — one of our favorite places to pour Cass estate wines and be with friends! We encourage you to bring a good friend or two who loves a good time & award-winning wine too. Ted will be pouring some of the new Cass releases due to come out in the Fall Club Shipment which will be sent out in October! There will also be light appetizers available.
Date: Sunday, October 10th
Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Address: Bazins on Church - 111 Church Street NW Vienna VA 22180
Parking: Parking is Free and available both on the street or under-ground parking located under the building
TO RESERVE TICKETS:
- Update the quantity box to the correct number of tickets you need (You must be logged in)
- Click ADD TO CART (If you click multiple times, you will add your tickets multiple times!)
- Locate your shopping cart in the top right corner of your screen & click VIEW CART
- Check that the correct number of tickets are in your cart & click PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
- Review personal information & click CONTINUE & REVIEW
- Review & click PLACE MY ORDER
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, your tickets have not be reserved.
WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/alcohol