Fall Pick Up Party (Wine Club Event)
Paso Robles, CA
SOLD OUT - Please Join us at the Evening Party from 5-7PM
Sunday, October 30th, | 1PM-3PM
Cass Barrel Room Event Center (follow event signs)
Wine club members must be logged in to their online Cass Winery account to reserve their 2 free tickets and to purchase guest tickets.
It is time for the CASS family to come together again and celebrate some KILLER new wines that we're releasing!
We will be pouring the wines in the current Fall wine club shipment, while enjoying some delicious food & dancin' the night away to the tunes of Back Bay Betty!! Let's soak up some vineyard views and enjoy miles and miles of good conversation, laughter and beautiful wine!
THEME: This year, we will be going Under The Sea! If you show up dressed in your best SEA-worthy costume, you'll be entered to win a a stay at our GENESEO INN!
Please RSVP no later than September 22nd. If you RSVP after this date and you are a ship-to member, your wine club shipment will be shipped to you & not available to pick-up at the party.
If you need assistance logging into your account or have a question about your wine club shipment, please contact the wine club manager Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-239-1730 x 108.
For event questions, please contact the event manager Miranda at email@example.com or call 805-239-1730 x 111.
How to Reserve Tickets:
- Update the quantity box to the correct number of tickets you need (You must be logged in)
- If you do not see the Quantity box, you will need to locate & click on your name in the Upper corner to complete the log in process. Once Logged in, return to this page & refresh.
- Click ADD TO CART (If you click multiple times, you will add your tickets multiple times!)
- Locate your shopping cart in the top right corner of your screen & click VIEW CART
- Check that the correct number of tickets are in your cart & click PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
- Review personal information & click CONTINUE & REVIEW
- Review & click PLACE MY ORDER
If you do not receive a confirmation email, your tickets have not be reserved.
WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/alcohol