CASS WINERY FALL PICK UP PARTY (WINE CLUB EVENT) Camarillo, CA
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH, 11:00AM-1:00PM
WINE CLUB MEMBERS RECEIVE 2 COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS.
THIS EVENT HAS LIMITED TICKETS. ADDITIONAL TICKETS ARE $50 EACH.
CLUB MEMBERS MUST BE LOGGED IN TO ADD TICKETS TO CART.
It's time for your Fall wine club shipments! Join us in celebrating a new season and our newest KILLER wines with fellow Members in Ventura County at the Spanish Hills Country Club!
Come enjoy free-flowing wine, light appetizers & some good ol' CASS-fasioned giveaways with Steve, Ted & the Cass Crew! Your Fall shipments will be available for pick-up and additional wine deals will be hard to resist!
Date: Sunday, November 13th
Pick Up Party Hours: 11:00am – 1:00pm
Address: Spanish Hills Club | 999 Crestview Ave, Camarillo, CA 93010
Parking: Free Onsite Parking
Last day to RSVP is September 22nd. If you need assistance logging into your account or have a question about your wine club shipment, please contact the wine club manager Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-239-1730 x 108.
For event questions, please contact the event manager Miranda at email@example.com or 805-239-1730 x 111.
How to Reserve Tickets:
- Update the quantity box to the correct number of tickets you need (You must be logged in)
- If you do not see the Quantity box, you will need to locate & click on your name in the Upper corner to complete the log in process. Once Logged in, return to this page & refresh.
- Click ADD TO CART (If you click multiple times, you will add your tickets multiple times!)
- Locate your shopping cart in the top right corner of your screen & click VIEW CART
- Check that the correct number of tickets are in your cart & click PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
- Review personal information & click CONTINUE & REVIEW
- Review & click PLACE MY ORDER
If you do not receive a confirmation email with your PDF tickets, you did not fully finish the Check out process.
WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/alcohol