CASS WINERY FALL PICK UP PARTY (WINE CLUB EVENT) San Jose, CA
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 23RD, 12:30-3:30PM
WINE CLUB MEMBERS RECEIVE 2 COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS.
THIS EVENT HAS LIMITED TICKETS. ADDITIONAL TICKETS ARE $50 EACH.
CLUB MEMBERS MUST BE LOGGED IN TO ADD TICKETS TO CART.
It's time for your Fall wine club shipments! Join us in celebrating a new season and our newest KILLER wines with fellow Members in the Bay Area at Coyote Ranch!
This is an open-house event. Stop by to pick up your shipment, or plan to stay the whole time! We will have our new release wines available to taste, complimented with small bites. Did we mention Steve Cass and the Team will be there? See you soon!
Date: Sunday, October 23rd
Pick Up Party Hours: 12:30pm – 3:30pm
Address: Coyote Ranch | Coyote Ranch Rd, Coyote, CA 95013
Parking: Ample Onsite Parking (Free)
Last day to RSVP is September 22nd. If you need assistance logging into your account or have a question about your wine club shipment, please contact the wine club manager Bryan at email@example.com or 805-239-1730 x 108.
For event questions, please contact the event manager Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-239-1730 x 111.
How to Reserve Tickets:
- Update the quantity box to the correct number of tickets you need (You must be logged in)
- If you do not see the Quantity box, you will need to locate & click on your name in the Upper corner to complete the log in process. Once Logged in, return to this page & refresh.
- Click ADD TO CART (If you click multiple times, you will add your tickets multiple times!)
- Locate your shopping cart in the top right corner of your screen & click VIEW CART
- Check that the correct number of tickets are in your cart & click PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
- Review personal information & click CONTINUE & REVIEW
- Review & click PLACE MY ORDER
If you do not receive a confirmation email with your PDF tickets, you did not fully finish the Check out process.
WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/alcohol