CASS WINERY FALL PICK UP PARTY (WINE CLUB EVENT) Exeter, CA
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7TH, 5:00P-8:00PM
THIS EVENT HAS LIMITED TICKETS
CLUB MEMBERS MUST BE LOGGED IN TO ADD TICKETS TO CART.
It's time for your Fall wine club shipments! Join us in celebrating a new season and our newest KILLER wines with fellow Members in the Tulare/Visalia area at the Merryman Station!
This is an open-house event. Stop by to pick up your shipment, or plan to stay the whole time! We will have our new release wines available to taste, complimented with heavy appetizers. Oh yeah, did we mention Steve & Ted will be there? See you soon!
Date: Friday, October 7th
Pick Up Party Hours: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Address: Merryman Station | 20898 CA-198, Exeter, CA 93221
Parking: Ample Onsite Parking (Free)
If you need assistance logging into your account or have a question about your wine club shipment, please contact the wine club manager Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-239-1730 x 108.
For event questions, please contact the event manager Miranda at email@example.com or 805-239-1730 x 111.
How to Reserve Tickets:
- Log in to you CASS Wines Account
- Update the quantity box to the correct number of tickets you need (You must be logged in)
- Click ADD TO CART (If you click multiple times, you will add your tickets multiple times!)
- Locate your shopping cart in the top right corner of your screen & click VIEW CART
- Check that the correct number of tickets are in your cart & click PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
- Review personal information & click CONTINUE & REVIEW
- Review & click PLACE MY ORDER
If you do not receive a confirmation email with your PDF tickets, you did not fully finish the Check out process.
WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/alcohol