CASS Winery Spring Pick Up Party (wine club event)
Paso Robles, CA; Sunday, April 10th, | 1PM-3PM
Cass Barrel Room Event Center (follow event signs)
SOLD OUT - PLEASE JOIN US AT THE EVENING PARTY FROM 5-7PM
Wine club members must be logged in to their online Cass Winery account to reserve their 2 free tickets and to purchase guest tickets.
It is time for the CASS family to come together again and celebrate some KILLER new wines that we're releasing!
We will be pouring the wines in the current Spring wine club shipment, while enjoying some delicious food & dancin' the night away to the tunes of Back Bay Betty!! Let's soak up some vineyard views and enjoy miles and miles of good conversation, laughter and beautiful wine!
Please RSVP no later than March 1st. If you RSVP after this date and you are a ship-to member, your wine club shipment will be shipped to you & not available to pick-up at the party.
If you need assistance logging into your account or have a question about your wine club shipment, please contact the wine club manager Bryan at email@example.com or 805-239-1730 x 108.
For event questions, please contact the event manager Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Reserve Tickets:
- Update the quantity box to the correct number of tickets you need (You must be logged in)
- Click ADD TO CART (If you click multiple times, you will add your tickets multiple times!)
- Locate your shopping cart in the top right corner of your screen & click VIEW CART
- Check that the correct number of tickets are in your cart & click PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, your tickets have not be reserved.
- Review personal information & click CONTINUE & REVIEW
- Review & click PLACE MY ORDER
WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/alcohol