Cass Winery Spring Wine Release Party (wine club event)
Chicago, IL; Thursday, May 5th, 530–730pm
Wine club members receive 2 free tickets & guest tickets for this event are complimentary.
This event has limited tickets.
Wine club members must be logged in to their online Cass Winery account to RSVP for their free event tickets and to request guest tickets.
Not only are we celebrating another successful harvest season this year, but we're releasing some KILLER new wines! Doug Cass (aka Chip) wants to host a celebration for our extended Cass Family in the Greater Chicago Area. We encourage you to bring a good friend or two who loves a good time & award-winning wine too!
To get an accurate head count we ask that you please RSVP no later than Friday, April 22nd.
Date: Thursday, May 5th
Address: River Plaza Homeowners Association - 3rd Floor Reception Space | 405 North Wabash, River North, Chicago, IL 60611
If you need assistance logging into your account or have a question about your wine club shipment, please contact the wine club manager Bryan at email@example.com or 805-239-1730 x 108.
How to Reserve Tickets:
- Update the quantity box to the correct number of tickets you need (You must be logged in)
- Click ADD TO CART (If you click multiple times, you will add your tickets multiple times!)
- Locate your shopping cart in the top right corner of your screen & click VIEW CART
- Check that the correct number of tickets are in your cart & click PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
- If you do not receive a confirmation email, your tickets have not be reserved.
- Review personal information & click CONTINUE & REVIEW
- Review & click PLACE MY ORDER
For event questions specific to the Chicago party, please contact Doug Cass via email.
WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/alcohol