CASS WINERY SPRING PICK UP PARTY (WINE CLUB EVENT) Pleasant Hill, CA
Friday, April 7th
WINE CLUB MEMBERS RECEIVE 2 COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS PER MEMBERSHIP + 1 COMPLIMENTARY GUEST TICKET FOR A FRIEND!
THIS EVENT HAS LIMITED TICKETS. ADDITIONAL TICKETS ARE $50 EACH.
CLUB MEMBERS MUST BE LOGGED IN TO ADD TICKETS TO CART.
It's time for your SPRING wine club shipments! Join us in celebrating a new season and our newest release of wines (that quickly sell out every year!) with fellow Members in the Bay Area!
Stop by just to pick up your shipment, or plan to stay the whole time! We will have our new release wines available to taste, complimented with small bites. Did we mention Steve Cass and the Team will be there? See you soon!
Date: FRIDAY, APRIL 7TH
Pick Up Party Hours: 5:00-8:00PM
Address: PLEASANT HILL SENIOR CENTER | 233 Gregory Ln, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Parking: Ample free onsite parking. Please follow Cass Winery Event Signs.
If you RSVP after March 9th, your wine may be shipped to you and NOT available for pick-up at the party. For assistance, please contact the wine club concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-239-1730 x 113.
How to Reserve Tickets:
- Update the quantity box to the correct number of tickets you need (You must be logged in FIRST)
- If you do not see the Quantity box, you will need to locate & click on your name in the Upper corner to complete the log in process. Once Logged in, return to this page & refresh.
- Update the Quantity Box & Click ADD TO CART **If you click this multiple times, you will add your tickets multiple times!
- Locate your shopping cart in the top right corner of your screen & click VIEW CART
- Check that the correct number of tickets are in your cart & click PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
- Review your personal information & click CONTINUE & REVIEW
- Review & click PLACE MY ORDER
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION WITH YOUR PDF TICKETS, THEN YOU DID NOT COMPLETE THE CHECK OUT PROCESS!
WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/alcohol