CASS Winery Spring Pick Up Party (wine club event)
"THROUGH THE DECADES"
Paso Robles, CA; Sunday, April 2nd, | 1PM-3PM or 5PM-7PM
Wine club members must be logged in to their online Cass Winery account to reserve their 2 free tickets and to purchase guest tickets.
It is time for the CASS family to come together again and celebrate our Spring release wines while traveling THROUGH THE DECADES! We've got Two parties for you to choose from!!
We will be pouring the wines in the current Spring wine club shipment, while enjoying some delicious food & dancin' the night away to the 60's & 70's tunes of UNFINISHED BUSINESS!! Let's soak up some vineyard views and enjoy miles and miles of good conversation, laughter and beautiful wine!
Wear your best costume from your favorite decade for an extra raffle ticket & chance to win some awesome giveaways!
If you RSVP after March 9th, and you are ship-to member, your wine club order will be shipped to you & not available to pick-up at the party.
For assistance, please contact the wine club concierge Lisa at email@example.com or 805-239-1730 x 113.
How to Reserve Tickets:
- Log in to your Cass Wine Club Account
- Use the drop down below to select which party you would like to attend (1pm or 5pm)
- Update the quantity box to the correct number of tickets you need (You must be logged in first)
- Click ADD TO CART **If you click multiple times, you will add your tickets multiple times!
- Locate your shopping cart in the top right corner of your screen & click VIEW CART
- Check that the correct number of tickets are in your cart & click PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
- Review personal information & click CONTINUE & REVIEW
- Review & click PLACE MY ORDER
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION WITH YOUR PDF TICKETS, THEN YOU DID NOT COMPLETE THE CHECK OUT PROCESS!
WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/alcohol