Spring Wine Release Party (wine club event)
Saturday, May 20th, 1:00pm–4:00pm
This event has limited tickets. 21+ only
Wine club members must be logged in to their online Cass Winery account to reserve their tickets. If you need help RSVPing, please call (805) 239-1730 X113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ted wants to host a celebration for our extended Cass Family in the Washington DC & Arlington, VA Areas at Bazins on Church — one of our favorite places to pour Cass estate wines and be with friends! We encourage you to bring a good friend or two who loves a good time & award-winning wine too. Ted will be pouring some of the new Cass releases set to come out in the Spring Club Shipment which will be shipped out March 20th! There will also be light appetizers available.
Date: Saturday, May 20th
Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Address: Bazins on Church - 111 Church Street NW Vienna VA 22180
Parking: Parking is Free and available both on the street or under-ground parking located under the building
Wine club shipments will not be available for pick up at wine release events outside of CA. All ship-to members will get their seasonal shipments by mail, unless other arrangements are made prior for a specific event.
TO RESERVE TICKETS:
- Update the quantity box to the correct number of tickets you need (You must be logged in)
- If you do not see the Quantity box, you will need to locate & click on your name in the Upper corner to complete the log in process. Once Logged in, return to this page & refresh.
- Click ADD TO CART (If you click multiple times, you will add your tickets multiple times!)
- Locate your shopping cart in the top right corner of your screen & click VIEW CART
- Check that the correct number of tickets are in your cart & click PROCEED TO CHECK OUT
- Review personal information & click CONTINUE & REVIEW
- Review & click PLACE MY ORDER
WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/alcohol