Sunday, May 30th | 4:30 PM
TICKETS SOLD BY SILVERMOON RACE | FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
Exclusive to the Silver Moon Race at Paso Robles is a special 2-mile wine walk with small bites + splashes of CASS Wine during your 1-lap around the breathtaking CASS vineyard before sunset and finishing with live music at the barrel room. This is also perfect for spectators and pacers who wish to participate in the Silvermoon Race while supporting the long-distance runners.
COSTUMES ENCOURAGED! Want to dress in your cookiest, craziest get-up?? All costumed participants will be entered into a raffle drawing for some swag & free CASS wine!
1. FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO SILVERMOON'S WEBSITE
2. SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTRATION/ RACE ENTRY FORM (SEE PHOTO TO LEFT)
3. SELECT SOLO RACER (SEE PHOTO TO LEFT)
4. SELECT "WINE WALK" (SEE PHOTO TO LEFT)
5. SELECT GENDER OF PARTICIPANT (SEE PHOTO TO LEFT)
6. SELECT "NO THANKS" FOR ALL ADD-ONS (SEE PHOTO TO LEFT)
7. INPUT PARTICIPANT INFORMATION
8. USE PROMO CODE "CASS" FOR 15% OFF YOUR TICKET!!!
9. BEGINS STEPS AGAIN FOR ADDITIONAL PARTICIPANTS
CLICK THE LINK TO SILVERMOON'S WEBSITE TO REGISTER >> https://silvermoonrace.com/paso-robles/register/
THEN JOIN US after the 2-mile wine walk for Dinner & Live Music in true CASS Fashion! Pre-purchase dinner to make sure their's enough food! GRAB YOU TICKETS BY ADDING TO YOUR CART BELOW!
Don't forget to Grab your After Party Tickets Below!
Please Follow Link to Register on Silvermoon's Website!
WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/alcohol